|Claude Wolfe - PRESIDENT
The Wolfe family is well known among those who help curate Orlando's history. Claude was born in 1934 at Orlando's "Orange General Hospital" to his father, Claude H. Wolfe and mother, Isabelle Wolfe.
As a young boy, Claude spend many of his days working in the family orange grove, hoeing young trees, irrigating them and working to make sure the grove was pest-free. Back in those days it was all manual labor.
As he got older, Claude worked in the family appliance store business delivering refrigerators, washing machines and TVs. In the 1960s, he switched to real estate which he continues to practice today some 50 years later.
Claude is a member of the First Presbyterian Church, President of Yowell's Young Presbyters and President of the Orlando Jaycees. He is actively involved as a member of the Orange County Regional History Center and currently president of 'Orlando Remembered.'
Claude attended Delaney Elementary, Cherokee Junior High School, Orlando High School and the Riverside Military Academy in 1952. He graduated from the University of Florida in 1956 and was a member of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. He served on the ROTC_Billy Mitchell Drill Team, Scabbard and Blade Honor Society.
|NO IMAGE YET||Vic Ratliff - VICE-PRESIDENT
|Grace Ann Wendorff Chewning - SECRETARY / TREASURER
An Orlando native, Grace Chewning worked for forty-nine years in the Orlando City Clerk’s Office; the last 25 years as “City Clerk.” She has served tirelessly on the boards of numerous civic and business organizations and continues to do so in various capacities from member to board member, including Orlando Remembered, where she currently serves as our secretary / treasurer.
|Mark Line - PAST CHAIRMAN
Mark Line was born May 27, 1939. He is past president of the Orange County Historical Society, an officer of the Orange Preservation Trust and past president of Orlando Remembered. He studied history at Southern Methodist University and has emersed himself in Orlando history since moving here in 1999. Mark is an active member of preservation and historic organizations in Central Florida.